Thursday, July 22, 2010

Inside my eyes

my view on religion... I love God I devote my life to him. But I am not a slave to the rules and regulations of man who pretend to be GOD. I will follow the true God and only him!!!!!!
I am sick of people telling me I CANT do something because I believe... that is so far from the truth.
I can be and become anyone want I want to .
My belief system is my own, I don't need people to agree with me, I don't people to control me.
if I choose to do something it is because I have that right to CHOOSE.
I will not ever again become a slave to the men and women who believe they have the hand of God on them.

To all the people who have scorned me and ridiculed me for being me

YOU ARE NOT GOD
stop trying to reach heights you will never reach!

Thanks

"a little bit a rage"

No comments:

Post a Comment