Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Friends

I think I am finally realizing that the people I care most about are not who I think they are. I feel like I have constructed my own version of everyone in my life, and I turn a blind eye to anything that is not in my fairytale. Does this mean that I am not as close as I would like to believe to the people around me? or do I even know the people around me.
Sometimes I wonder why I have chosen these people to surround myself with.
I know I love and care for them all but do I really know who they are?
Then I start to wonder, do all people have this same issue? do we all put on a mask for our friends, and hide who we really are.
I think I act the same around everyone, but do I suppress my inner crazy to please people.
Do I control my own movements to complete an image?
All these questions and yet my life will continue to move forward I will still be and act the same around the same people.

No matter the reason I feel this way, it still makes me wonder. Will I ever really know anyone fully? know someone well enough that I know what makes them tick.
Someday

...............

ok away from the thought of the day.
I feel powerful today, like I can do anything!!!!! and I hope this will reflect in my writing, I am really in to power house women right now....
It makes me feel so empowered when I hear a female rock out with great vocals...
These women deserve respect and demand it and that is something I admire!!!!!

If only one day I could be one of these women, could help people get through a rough time, or get emotions out.

the song I am listening to right now is
Fighter


Such an amazing Voice!!!!!!

Went to the Stampede last night.... got a little .. ok a lot out of hand!!!!
I love this time of year when everyone is in party mode, the whole city wants to get rowdy!!!
I love it

anyway have a gooder :0

K

No comments:

Post a Comment