Sunday, July 4, 2010

3 Dogs are better then 1

The weekend..

house sitting.....

IT WAS GREAT.... I wish I had three dogs around me all the time well except for when they get in trouble.

also went to watch a band I love this long weekend, 40 Gun Flagship.. very big fan..and very excited to get to play a show with them in July!

So all weekend my husband and I vegged out and watched TV, don't have cable at home so it was nice to finally get to watch some HBO...mmmm I love my true blood.

Watched this great show called Spartacus,

I have never watched a show in my whole life that had more references to penises then this one. Jupiter's cock I will. heheheehe but on a more blood and gore note it was great to watch men kick the crap out of each other and then bone the women they love. To watch all the deception and Glory, to envy the passion that secret lovers share. What a show I highly recommend this one.


Weekends like that are amazing ,quality husband and wife time in all our stink, and filth. There is nothing more satisfying then quality time to me, I am glad that sometimes we get to share a true moment of it.


then wehad the plessure to watch my little man, Bandit, make out with a dog we were watching, Mila, for like 2 hours. Really just like 2 teenagers would they were kissing with their tongues. it was a sight to behold for sure.
Well that was my weekend, TV , food, movies and quality time..
Until next time
:)
K




No comments:

Post a Comment