Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Doing good!!!!

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! for the show my band and I are playing tomorrow night...
this might sound a little funny but we are sharing a stage with someone I admire so much.. and people might not understand why but I just have never met anyone that admire as much.
Anyway I am extremely excited to play this show.. rock it out for a good cause and let go of some of my anger..
I always feel so relieved after a show like all my pent up anger and sadness, and guilt is just washed away.
I really believe that MUSIC is my saving grace. even though it can be hard, and dealing with all boys in my band can be tough. I don't think I could or would be as happy as I am if I didn't have music to release my emotion through.

This is Amazing, makes me fall in love with this song all over again


I wonder what would be a great cover?
what song would be GREAT.

Then I wonder ( even though I love what I do, and don't think i suit anything as well)
Could I sing deep powerhouse blues and jazz? could I pull that off...
am I a one trick pony or do I have many sides.
Then I speak to myself
"I believe I can conquer all things!!!!!!!!!!!"

1 comment:

  1. I think you can rock hard until it gets tiring, then you can take the power down and pull that soul of yours through the heart and out that lovely voicebox.

    ReplyDelete