Monday, July 12, 2010

Wow already falling behind

Ok, so I thought I would blog more then I do, MY BAD..
but I am blogging now.
I found my best friends blog FINALLY took me forever and she even had to give it away. in the end I am glad I found it.
It is refreshing to know that we are on the same page with most things....the important one anyway.

So I was thinking this week, how many times have you heard someone talk about the reason they found love?
I wonder some times if people marry and "love" others just because it is what they think they should do.
example I love my husband because of who he is and how he makes me feel, not because he is going to make lots of money or is a pastor of a church and even believes in God.

I can love my husband no matter the differences we have because I love the person he is.

I admire a friend of mine for her confidence in herself, knowing that when she finds love then she will settle down. Not just get married cause its the next step. I will never understand the "idea" of love, the "idea" of marriage. Love the heart of someone not the makeup.

ok enough mushy

writing a new song... SOOO excited to get some new music going. it has been a while since we last wrote something as a band, and I miss the whole work together thing.
I like the songs we all bring in too but its not the same as when we all write it together.
(which means GARY needs to come home now lol)

I love Music..............

well now that I have to leave work I guess I should stop writing.
maybe after Jam I will have more to say :)

by for now

K

No comments:

Post a Comment