Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Good days and Bad, Today is Bad

I ask myself today, Do the friendships I have mean so much to me that I put all the effort in with no return and just deal with it?
Or do I say good bye and live with the fact that eventually the people I need in life will show when they are meant to?
I feel empty , hurt and neglected. I also feel needy and weak and confused.
I am usually a very strong person, I am usually able to keep myself content. and yet I feel ALONE.
Why is it that we as people have the need to feel wanted?
I have a husband who loves me and a family who will always stick by me, why do I feel I need more.
This is depressing I know... not like me.... but right at this very moment in time. I need to let this out. I need to let out the bad energy growing inside.

this song is a gooder for me right now'

Sorry for the Downer just needed to vent ;)

Till next time

Kake

No comments:

Post a Comment