Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Going Forward


EP RELEASE DONE
YEAHHHHHHH if you have yet to download it make sure you head to our website and get your free copy www.cranialcollide.com

Photos turned out Fantastic I am very happy with how the infrared turned out
Let me know what you think :)

Ep name surrealevance LOVE IT
I am very proud of my boys and myself!!!!! we worked very hard to make this happen..

Life front good, happy wit hubby :) love him to death.

busy at work like always..... oh well

Chorus is good, a little more time consuming then I wanted, but for right now it totally works for me...


OHHHH EXCITING , I am working on a new song with my voice coach
Think of me from the Phantom of the Opera
SOOOOO EXCITING, I can finally work on songs that 3 years ago I only dreamed of!!!! such a good feeling to accomplish so much vocally.



Anyway small update I guess but it was overdue so until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment