Monday, August 30, 2010

I feel good... nananananana

Wow.
This summer although wet, has been awesome!
first
got to see my Grandma in BC miss her soo much all the time.. it was sooooo good to see her :)
then Songs are flowing out of me like water...
I love when this happens cause it releases all my pent up frustration.. so therapeutic for me. Who need shrinks when music is around.
Got some big shows coming up in September and October. YEAHHHH for shows.. if I could do a show every night I would.. it feels so right to be up on stage and performing. I know it was what I was born to do.
Found out yesterday that a girl my sister was friends with growing up just got signed to Def Jam records !!!!!!!!! I am so happy for her!!!! that would be an amazing experience to get that kind of back up on your dreams!

I hope that in my future this will happen but don't dwell on it.. if I meant to make it I will... and if not I will keep doing what I am doing, writing and singing my heart out!!!!!

I love life right now and just thought I would go on and on about it..


of got my hair done LOVE IT!!! my hair dresser is the best I love her....

I'll post pictures later.


anyway love you all

thanks for reading

K

No comments:

Post a Comment