Thursday, September 16, 2010

And DONE

I have finally finished the lyrics for Deep Water..
I don't know if its a me thing or if its just a writer thing. I can't be pushed to write something, the more I feel pushed the more I feel nothing. This song took all my effort to write, I had to close my mind off to the world and just focus.... not something I do well. Anyway I did it its done I am proud of it.. I might change parts of it but every song is the same, they are never complete always evolving.

I started with the song being written on the base of finding out you have gone to far to complete your goal, but I ended up writing about finding what your looking for ( or who) and then realizing that this process is terrifying and dangerous. Now that you have found it you can't turn back you must face your fear. Let it take you to the other side.

I love writing almost more then singing lol ... I said almost

well on to the next song!!!!!! yeah new material to work with and RECORDING in January I am excited for that... I love to hear a finished project and listen to how good we sound recorded.

oh and hi to anyone who is reading :)

have a good weekend ... I know I will..

HELMET SHOW!!!!!!!!!

how our views change over the years... to think I would ever like hard rock and metal, haha
well all things are possible

-Kake

No comments:

Post a Comment